[Gmsh] R: R: Geometry modification on physical entities

Alessandro Vicini alessandro.vicini at sitael.com
Mon Feb 6 11:15:30 CET 2017

Hullo Guillaume,

yes, starting from an existing geo I want to rotate physical components in order to manage automatic geometry modifications and mesh generation from an external executable program.

But following your suggestion what I can do from my external program is to add the lines:

tmp[] = Physical Surface { xyz } ;

Rotate { { 1. , 0. , 0. } , { 0. , 0. , 0. } , Pi/2. }

       { Surface { tmp[] } ; }

to my .geo file and then generate the mesh, this should work...

Alessandro