[Gmsh] Extrude from imported geometry

Daniel daniel at email.com
Fri Mar 10 21:15:11 CET 2017

Hi,

I just downloaded the nightly build and tried it out and I was able to
extrude an imported geometry!

When I tried to also extrude the mesh (using the Layers{} option) I got

Warning : Structured meshes not yet available with OpenCASCADE
extrusion

message. Still, this seems to be the right way to go and I will closely
and eagerly monitor the further development of the OpenCASCADE factory
:-)

Thank you for the tip!

Best Regards
Daniel