[Gmsh] Gmsh color

Rohollah Khoshlahni khoshlahni at iasbs.ac.ir
Sun Apr 16 13:46:51 CEST 2017

Dear Administrator,
I use from Gmsh for drawing a vector system, that is a ferromagnetic spin
system shown with vectors.The input format is as follows.That is the
vector's  start point and its direction:
VP(0 , 49 , 0 ){   6.93207403E-05 , -0.392619848, -0.917662621};
Format of the file in which the data saved is .POS.
I process the file and obtain the attached photo.But I can't balance the
colormap. I want to set for each direction of a vector assign a color or I
I want to assign for a small range of angles a specific color.
I attached the vector system's photo.
Many thanks,

Rohollah Khoshlahni,Phd Student, Physics Department, IASBS, Zanjan, Iran
believed to be clean.