[Gmsh] R: Version 3

Alessandro Vicini alessandro.vicini at sitael.com
Thu Apr 20 08:40:03 CEST 2017

The reason why it is useful for me to save as unrolled is that, from my code, I have an option to allow:

1) modification (rotation and/or translation) of one part of the geometry;
2) subsequent new mesh generation and simulation run.

This is done automatically, and the part of the geometry which needs to be modified can be identified for example using a bounding box. So, if I have an unrolled geometry, I can perform the modification on all points falling inside the bounding box.

A.