[Gmsh] Mesh Element size

bpigeard at free.fr bpigeard at free.fr
Wed Apr 26 04:16:41 CEST 2017

Hello I still investigate the possibility to translate GDSII file into Geo
Format to get a mesh of the GDSII.

I'm facing an error regarding mesh element size.
I did an algorithm to set element size base on neighbor's size (I use Voronoï to
find neighbors). But I get a strange error which append on linux release only (I
just check with 2.16.0 as 3.0.1 and 3.0.0 crash at the end).

So You will find a test case attach with the main file Error.geo which include 2
Metal3 file.
They both have the same geometry but translated.
The left part work properly, the right part failed to mesh.
If we slightly change the element size of file "M3_Error.geo" line 1129
Pt_i = 74241; Pt_x = 1160.375000; Pt_y = 1353.220000; Pt_z = 294.380000; Pt_cl =
0.580000*cl26;
Pt_cl = 0.580500*cl26;
or to Pt_cl = 0.579500*cl26;

Then it works !!!!

So I have to modify the file manually to make it works as it's not a consistant
error.

If you can help me to solve this error that would be very help full.

Great job for the last release,

Bertrand