[Gmsh] split windows camera sync

Олег Рябков oleg.ryabkov.87 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 00:50:05 CEST 2017

Hi, Christophe!
Great, I did'n know about any of these things (per window visibility and
about this alt+click sync).
In fact this alt+click functionality was not working for me on my ubuntu
16.04 because of common 'alt+click' ubuntu problem -
this combination is used for window movement (perhaps, this is also true
for earlier ubuntu versions, not sure). This is common known issue (not
related to gmsh) but i never faced it before.
To everyone who is concerned: simple workaround is to use Alt+Shift+Click
(perhaps one also can turn off this windows movement feature, again - not
sure).

--
  С уважением, Олег