[Gmsh] Converting 2d to 3d mesh

Siming Bayer siming.bayer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 22:38:07 CEST 2017

​
 tissue.msh
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2NDUazkVAwGOHE5Nm1ER2c0YzQ/view?usp=drive_web>
​Dear Guilllaume,

Attached the .msh file which CreateTopology do not work on it. Currently I
am working with a windows 7 machine. It would be really nice if you will do
some experiments with it.

And I will try the other options which you mentioned. Once I find a way to
solve my problem, I will inform you.

best,
Siming