[Gmsh] orient ruled surfaces

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Fri Jun 9 12:06:04 CEST 2017

This (undocumented...) API will actually be remove quite soon, replaced by a much simpler, integer-based API that is very close to what is done in .geo files.

If you feel adventurous you can give it a try: cf. Geo/GModelIO_Geo.h (for the built-in CAD kernel) and Geo/GModelIO_OCC.h (for the OpenCASCADE kernel).

Christophe