[Gmsh] Writing node-data from ".geo" file

Aditya Kommajosula adityak at iastate.edu
Tue Jun 20 16:11:27 CEST 2017

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt responses. I must admit I had narrowed down my
options to either using physical groups, or find a way to use 'NodeData',
but the former seems to be popular and intuitive. I will go ahead and
implement that to see if it serves the needful.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Aditya K

--
*Aditya Kommajosula*
*Graduate Research Assistant, Lab of Mechanics*