[Gmsh] post-processing script for automatization

paul.carrico at free.fr paul.carrico at free.fr
Wed Jun 28 10:04:53 CEST 2017

Hi

The list of topics I've to deal with is increasing when I see the
capabilities of gmsh to post-process results, so the amount of question
as well consequently 

The main challenge will be to "automatize" the postprocessing process in
a .opt file rather than "clicking" dozens of time, especially when I've
several views.
(the main goal remains to share results with my colleagues whom not
necessary master gmsh - so the goal will be to facilitate their use
upstream)

My question is probably naïve, but can we do such script i.e. to one
click corresponds an equivalent instruction for .opt file?

Thanks

Paul