[Gmsh] Scale / magnification

Jean-François Remacle jean-francois.remacle at uclouvain.be
Thu Jun 29 09:58:57 CEST 2017

Displacement Factor is the parameter to check.

JF
Prof. Jean-Francois Remacle
Universite catholique de Louvain (UCL)
Ecole Polytechnique de Louvain (EPL) - Louvain School of Engineering
Institute of Mechanics, Materials and Civil Engineering (iMMC)
Center for Systems Engineering and Applied Mechanics (CESAME)
Tel : +32-10-472352 -- Mobile : +32-473-909930