[Gmsh] Extrude function does not show the extruded point's id anymore

Lorena Poenaru-Olaru lorena.poenaru16 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 08:46:48 CEST 2017

Hello!

I have been working on gmsh version 2.8.3, but now I've turned to version
3.0.2 where I found some problems with the Extrude function.

When pressing the command: line[] = Extrude {1, 0, 0} Using Wire
{Point{50};}; in version 2.8.3 line[0] was the id of the extruded point and
line[1] was the id of the line that connects the two points.
In version 3.0.2 line[] has only one element, line[0], which is the id of
the line that connects the two points.

I really need the id of the extruded point.

Is there any other way I can find it?

Thank you!