[Gmsh] Error when converting surface to 3d mesh

Herman Kotze ah.kotze at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 13:28:07 CEST 2017

Hello Gmsh team

I am experiencing error when extruding my surface mesh.  I will attach the
.geo files.
The weird thing for me is that it sometimes works and other times not.  I
cannot recombine the extruded mesh because I need the mesh to be only
Tetrahedra for my application. I used the transfinite algorithm to generate
the 2d meshes but now when extruding that mesh I experience problems.  Is
it a problem with my 2D mesh and if so how do I fix it?

Any advice will be appreciated.
--
Kind regards

Herman Kotze

*B.Eng. (Hons) Metallurgical Engineering*

*B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering*
*TTJ&S and Enactus Alumni*

*University of Pretoria*
Cell1: +27 74 798 7705