[Gmsh] crack plugin problem

Rodolfo Araya rodolfo.araya at udec.cl
Sun Sep 10 01:33:25 CEST 2017

It works!! many thanks!!

Of course there is another question: the crack line has a physical reference, 5 in
my case, is it  possible not only duplicate the number of the nodes but also the reference
of the line? I’ll like that the crack have physical reference 5 and 6, for instance, to impose
two different Dirichlet boundary conditions.

Again, thanks a lot!!

Rodolfo