[Gmsh] R: problems (with opencascade?)

Alessandro Vicini alessandro.vicini at sitael.com
Wed Sep 27 12:19:32 CEST 2017

I'm sure there can be "better" ways to build the same geometry; if you had the time for example to show me how you'd generate the geometry of the case at hand I would be grateful.

In part this is also due to other issues that I found (for example this is the reason why the circles in the geometry were generated by first rotating/translating the points, instead of rotating/translating surfaces).

A.