[Gmsh] Partition Mesh/Elmer

Zoe Schofield (PhD Integ St Phy Sci Health FT) ZXS467 at student.bham.ac.uk
Tue Oct 24 12:49:12 CEST 2017

Hello,
I am relatively new to GMSH and I'm trying to run a simulation using Elmer which has an adaptive mesh from the valves (protruding structures) which are a solid flexible material. The other is a fluidic channel. The mesh file appears to not have a boundary between the valve and fluid even though I have set these as physical boundaries and as 2 separate bodies. The separate bodies are been picked up on Elmer however the mesh does not make sense meaning my simulation doesn't. Is there any tutorial's/you tube videos online that can help with this matter.
Kind Regards
Zoe

Zoe Schofield
PhD Student