[Gmsh] breaking up of meshing procedure in various stages

andrew armitatz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 08:05:16 CET 2017

Hi,

I have to make many meshes that are very big. In order to make them as fast
as possible I have to utilize all the computers that I have. Is there a way
to have some computers make the 2d meshes, save them and than have the
faster computers load the 2d meshes and continue for the 3d procedure? I
tried to load 2d meshes and continue from there but the 3d mesh doesn't
pick up. Can I save the intermediate 2d mesh and continue the 3d mesh
creation somewhere else?

kind regards
Andrew