[Gmsh] grouping of surfaces after brep import

andrew armitatz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 08:40:21 CET 2017

Hi,

I want after the loading of a brep file to group the surfaces according to
some criteria. For example using the following files I try to filter the
brep surfaces and assign groups to them. However in this case the left
surface produces errors because of the construction of the brep file it
consists from many small surfaces (1,4,8,11,12). So this simple filtering
that is based on a single coordinate does not work correctly in this case.

How can I filter efficiently the surfaces that have specific coordinate
criteria? Is there an efficient one-line way or do I have to go with the
time consuming coordinate check of every point and every surface?

Kind regards

Andrew