[Gmsh] CMake error

Denis Akimov denis.akimov0 at mail.ru
Fri Nov 17 15:23:17 CET 2017

Hi guys,

thank you for the program you've done, it's simple to start and works wonderful!

I'm studying electrodynamics and trying to understand and probably implement some parts of your
three-dimensional finite element mesh generator to my project for calculating electromagnetic fields.
I wanted to run the gmsh project to see how it works but faced with some troubles:

Visual Studio 2013:

Error 1 error C3066: there are multiple ways that an object of this type can be called with these arguments C:\Users\Denis\Documents\My Files\BuildGMSH\sources\Mesh\Field.cpp 2711 1 gmsh
Error 2 error C3066: there are multiple ways that an object of this type can be called with these arguments C:\Users\Denis\Documents\My Files\BuildGMSH\sources\Mesh\Field.cpp 2868 1 gmsh

CMake_3.9.6:
I'm not sure if I did project generation (via CMake_3.9.6) correct(used Readme) but I've got:

fltk-1.3.4-1-source:

Adding graphical user interface FLTK to gmsh project I've got no errors but any way I was not able to run project.

I have tried to generate gmsh project several time but unsuccessful.
Could you please help me some how? If you are able to generate project for VS2013 which I could run on my PC (Windows 7) I would very very much appreciate you.