[Gmsh] Using Gmesh Code in my Fortran code

Emad Omar Emad.Omar at fayoum.edu.eg
Sun Dec 10 17:14:33 CET 2017

Dear Sire,

Kindly be informed that my research project deal with 3D soil with fortran
code and i have to mesh the soil in 3D, so i had to use Gmesh software to
extract the meshing elements data and this takes many stages, so i have to
ask, is there any way to use Gmesh code in my research fortran code to make
the meshing without needing to use Gmesh sofware?? d the Gmesh code is
available??.

BR
*Emad Omar Ali*
*Teaching Assistant, Civil Engineering Department,*
* Fayoum Univercity*
*Mob: 01098068893*
*E-mail: eoa01 at fayoum.edu.eg <eoa01 at fayoum.edu.eg>*