[Gmsh] mesh problem

Jean-François Remacle jean-francois.remacle at uclouvain.be
Thu Dec 14 14:17:58 CET 2017

Dear Mohammad,

In gmsh's distribution, there exist indeed a directory utils/converters/matlab
where you have a gmsh "output file reader" read_gmsh2.m. There is some
kind of doc in the file.

JFR
Prof. Jean-Francois Remacle
Universite catholique de Louvain (UCL)
Ecole Polytechnique de Louvain (EPL) - Louvain School of Engineering
Institute of Mechanics, Materials and Civil Engineering (iMMC)
Center for Systems Engineering and Applied Mechanics (CESAME)
Tel : +32-10-472352 -- Mobile : +32-473-909930