[Gmsh] Need help

Moulshree Tripathi moulshree.tripathi at ufz.de
Fri Jan 5 10:10:38 CET 2018

Dear Sir

I am very new to gmsh and am trying to generate a mesh with 2 physical
surfaces, with top mesh being fine and consecutively become coarser at
the bottom (mirror image for attached fig (file name image 1)).

I tried using 2 surfaces with different mesh generation but the results
were discontinuous at the mesh junction (file name image 2). I am also
attaching a sample of mesh which I need to generate using gmsh (uniform
mesh with structured ends and unstructured middle section, and 3
physical surfaces). (file name image 3)

It would be really helpful if you could help me out with this problem.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

Moulshree Tripathi