[Gmsh] I have a question about Gmsh

허준영 lionhjy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 12:02:35 CET 2018

Hi, I'm a student in Doctor's degree.
My main working subjects are geophysical modeling and inversion.

Recently, I'm trying to use tetrahedral mesh and I found your program gmsh.
I think it'll be very nice if I use meshes which are generated from Gmsh in
my modeling and inversion code.
However, I can't find any part that can put physical properties of the
model(like velocity, resistivity or etc) in Gmsh.
Does the Gmsh not provide that kind of functions?
As most of the geological model is not homogeneous, I really need to create
3d inhomogeneous model and obtain discretized model that contains physical
properties of each elements.

Thanks.

--
Jun-yeong Heo

Master Student

Dept.of Energy Systems Engineering, College of Engineering, Seoul National
University

ADDRESS: 1 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul, 151-744, Korea

TEL: +82-2-880-7220 // FAX: +82-2-871-8938 // Mobile: +82-10-8386-8009