[Gmsh] Boolean Fragments. Créate 3d mesh from surfaces. Surface Loop creates aditional surfaces

Jacob Abdelfatah Ndioubnane jacoban90 at outlook.es
Tue Feb 6 23:36:19 CET 2018

Hi gmsh users:

I’m trying to créate a 3d mesh of a cube from a merged 3d surfaces to apply physical groups easily. I applied the booleanFragments operator, and it removes the aditional edges and vértices. However, when I créate a Surface loop, automatically generates aditional surfaces(when i go to tools;vissibility;tree appears 12 surfaces) it creates a , and the volume is referenced to the dupplicate surfaces. Im able to créate both 2d and 3d meses, but when i export into freefem as .mesh or .msh is not loaded correctly. Is there any way to solve this problem.  I attach the .geo script below and also the .brep surfaces and the generated .mesh and .msh meses.

// Gmsh project created on Tue Feb 06 20:13:28 2018
SetFactory("OpenCASCADE");

Merge "Inlet.brep";
Merge "Walls.brep";
Merge "Outlet.brep";

s() = Surface "*";
BooleanFragments{ Surface{s(0)}; Delete; }{ Surface{s({0:#s()-1})}; Delete; }//+

//+
Surface Loop(1) = {1, 5, 2, 3, 6, 4};

Volume(1) = {1};

Thank you very much in advance.