[Gmsh] Boolean Fragments. Créate 3d mesh from surfaces. Surface Loop creates aditional surfaces

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at uliege.be
Wed Feb 7 18:21:27 CET 2018

> On 7 Feb 2018, at 09:07, Jacob Abdelfatah Ndioubnane <jacoban90 at outlook.es> wrote:
>
> Is thiis would be related to the normals of the surfaces?. I noticed that the normals is oriented outward. So i tried to invert the normals but i cannt find a way to do this.

This works fine here:

SetFactory("OpenCASCADE");
Merge "Inlet.brep";
Merge "Walls.brep";
Merge "Outlet.brep";
BooleanFragments{ Surface{:}; Delete; }{ }
Surface Loop(1) = {1, 5, 2, 3, 6, 4};
Volume(1) = {1};

When the orientation of surfaces is inconsistent open cascade will by default automatically reorient the surfaces; unless you set Geomtry.OCCAutoFix = 0.

—