[Gmsh] [SUSPICIOUS SENDER] Help on format ASCII 2

michael.asam at infineon.com michael.asam at infineon.com
Fri Apr 13 10:33:27 CEST 2018

Hi Abdullah,

could it be that this error is caused due to the different line endings of windows and linux text files?
Linux uses just LF whereas windows uses CR+LF. See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newline
The newline formats can be converted easily by e.g. the windows editor Notepad++ or by
the unix commands shown in the wikipedia article mentioned above.

Cheers,
Michael