[Gmsh] Increasing/Changing the number of cells

Jean-François Remacle jean-francois.remacle at uclouvain.be
Mon Apr 30 09:37:31 CEST 2018

You should used extruded meshes :

see e.g. gmsh/benchmarks/extrude/cylinder_wiki.geo

JF

Prof. Jean-Francois Remacle
Universite catholique de Louvain (UCL)
Ecole Polytechnique de Louvain (EPL) - Louvain School of Engineering
Institute of Mechanics, Materials and Civil Engineering (iMMC)
Center for Systems Engineering and Applied Mechanics (CESAME)
Tel : +32-10-472352 -- Mobile : +32-473-909930