[Gmsh] Visualising point data imported from MED files

Tomasz Koziara t.koziara at gmail.com
Thu May 17 21:32:29 CEST 2018

Ha, ha:) I tried that, but failed, for the time being:) I only have the
examples distributed with MED library to provide inspiration; That was the
code:

std::vector<med_int> conn;

for (i = 0; i < num; i ++)

{

  conn.push_back(i);

}

ASSERT (MEDmeshElementConnectivityWr(fid, meshName, MED_NO_DT, MED_NO_IT,
0., MED_CELL, MED_POINT1,

        MED_NODAL, MED_FULL_INTERLACE, conn.size(), &conn[0]) >= 0, "Could
not write MED elements");

which is just a minor modification of the standard output for volumetric
elements; do feel free to advice on a more suitable way of doing that:)
Thank You; Tomek