[Gmsh] Mesh of a bottle

Luca Verzeroli luca.verzeroli at serioplast.com
Tue Jul 10 15:23:25 CEST 2018

Thank you. During the waiting I manage to obtain something similar but
yours is helpfull too.
I've created the external surface by rotating a single line, Then I've
extruded the mesh by some layers. Finally, in order to refine, I had
applied some transfinite on the fillets.

--
Luca Verzeroli
R&D Process Engineer - Global Headquarters

Mob. +39 3207240806

Serioplast Global Services Spa
Via Spirano, 528
24059 Urgnano (BG) - Italy