[Gmsh] segfaults on linux but not windows with SDK

Max Orok morok at mevex.com
Tue Jul 10 17:32:14 CEST 2018

Hello all,

Sorry for the newbie question. I have some C++ code that has successfully
built and ran using the windows gmsh SDK but which causes a segfault on
ubuntu when trying to call gmsh::initialize(). I have tried the basic gmsh
C++ header and .so files, using the cwrap and gmshc.h version of the gmsh
header file, defining the ABI number for g++ as 0, (and 1 just for kicks),
and finally recompiling the .so from source with the same compiler as the
other code, all to no avail. Is there anything further I can try apart from
wrestling with gdb?

Thanks for your time,
Max Orok