[Gmsh] duplicate result views

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at uliege.be
Sun Aug 26 09:17:47 CEST 2018

Hi Max,

Indeed, it's part of the design of the solver interface: the model is loaded for each phase of the computation (initialization, parameter checking and actual run). When you just open a mesh file (with a post-processing view), it gets read twice (init and check) which leads to 2 duplicate views. You could either load a geometrical model, or (what we usually do) let the solver perform the load: you can then decide what to do depending on the calculation phase ("action").

Christophe