[Gmsh] Plugin problems on Windows ?

Robert Milgate robert.milgate at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 21:50:09 CEST 2018

Plugins don't seem to be working on my Windows 7 machine.

With a given data file MinMax (for example) returns 1e-200 to 1e+200 with
the following messages;

Info    : Initializing adaptive data 000000000D6C5690 interp size=0
Info    : Initializing adaptive data 0000000011E27B70 interp size=0

Essentially the same behavior with:
 4.0.0 Windows64
4.0.0 Windows32
4.0.0-git-331e8fd01

However, the same data file in 4.0.0-Linux64 running on Xubuntu 16.04
(running as guest in a virtualbox vm on the same Windows 7 host) produces
the expected output.

Any thoughts on why this might be, or how I can troubleshoot the problem.

Thank you, and also thank you for all your work on this wonderful tool

Bob M