[Gmsh] bulk import of physical names?

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at uliege.be
Sun Sep 2 08:16:42 CEST 2018

Hi Max,

STEP colors/labels import is not functional yet: there's some initial code (that you highlighted) but some effort should be put into it - it would be a great contribution if somebody had the time/skills to contribute on this feature. A good starting point is probably the FreeCAD implementation:

https://github.com/FreeCAD/FreeCAD/blob/master/src/Mod/Import/App/ImportOCAF.cpp
https://github.com/FreeCAD/FreeCAD/blob/master/src/Mod/Import/App/ImportOCAFAssembly.cpp

Cheers,

Christophe