[Gmsh] EXTERNAL: Re: Embedded Mesh

Jensen, Aaron J. Aaron.J.Jensen at leidos.com
Thu Oct 11 21:18:44 CEST 2018

Hi Max,

Thanks for the quick response.  I’m not sure how much time you have for debugging but I’ve attached my input files.  The main file is the geo file of course.  Goal.png shows what I have so far and what I am trying to do.  I have no error messages with the attached files but it’s only meshing the line loop and I would like it to fill in the surface with a 2D mesh.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Aaron