[Gmsh] using load_gmsh4.m

Abiti Adili aadili1 at lsu.edu
Mon Oct 15 06:36:05 CEST 2018

Dear Sir:

Using the advice from  a couple of kind repliers, I was able to save my msh file in version 2 format.
I wanted to export my msh file into Matlab to generate my tetrahedral mesh on a unit cube.
 So I tried load_gmsh4.m function, but  when I write filename(which is 'cube') in the very beginning
for the function definition, Matlab is not taking it. I  am guessing that I am doing something fundamentally
wrong here but I just  could not figure out how to get the load_gmsh4.m running correctly.

I have attached the syntax error message, the load_gmsh4.m, and the  msh file in version 2 format(cube).
I would greatly appreciate if anyone could take a look at it and maybe point me to the right direction.

Thank you very much for your time.

Adil