[Gmsh] Avoid duplicate entities with Geometry.OCCAutoFix = 0

Juan Córcoles juan.corcoles at uam.es
Sat Nov 10 11:14:05 CET 2018

Dear all and Christophe

I am really sorry, I was just looking at surface tags in the GUI. Those
ones are not duplicated, but line tags do, as well as points. So from what
I understand, even trying to define a volume over a set of non-duplicated
surfaces will force GMSH to make the necessary changes if lower-dimensional
entities are duplicates. I will try to find a solution knowing this.

Thank you very much again for your help and sorry for my misunderstanding,