[Gmsh] Double moving band problem

Ruth Vazquez Sabariego ruth.sabariego at kuleuven.be
Sun Nov 18 10:20:33 CET 2018

Dear Cassio,

I think the implementation was pretty general and it should work.
There was a change in syntax some years ago from the original implementation that should be transparent but…

I do not have any example for trying. Could you share yours (in private if you prefer)?

Best regards,
Ruth

—
Prof. Ruth V. Sabariego
KU Leuven
Dept. Electrical Engineering ESAT/Electa, EnergyVille
http://www.esat.kuleuven.be/electa
http://www.energyville.be