[Gmsh] listing elements according to which physical volume they belong to

Abiti Adili aadili1 at lsu.edu
Mon Nov 26 18:09:58 CET 2018

I  See.

  So if I understand correctly, the high number of points   in and around the ball  and the lesser number of points away from the ball are  inherently determined by the mesher  automatically once I have defined the geomtry.  Does this mean that I don't have to worry about  it as long as I have fine enough mesh for the whole box for my simulation?

Thank you very much.

Adil