[Gmsh] (B)Spline perpendicular to other line

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at uliege.be
Thu Dec 27 20:41:23 CET 2018

> On 27 Dec 2018, at 10:31, Johannes <joey5938 at protonmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> is there a way to define that a spline must start/end perpendicular to another line/to a coordinate system axis?

Not directly: you'll need to compute all the parameters (knots and multiplicities) of the bsplines to get what you want.

Adding simple constraints like those could be a nice addition to our CAD interface, though. Don't hesitate to open an issue in our gitlab or contribute some code to that effect!

Christophe