[Gmsh] Export stl format

Benoit CURVERS benoit.curvers at screen-lasse.com
Thu Jan 3 11:45:31 CET 2019

Hello Christophe,

Indeed, I do not create "Physical Suface" in my .geo file for a 3D structure.
When I used "-save_all" in command line, I obtain a .stl file with 2D elements.

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Benoît CURVERS
Simulation Engineer
Laser Systems & Solutions of Europe (LASSE)
SCREEN Semiconductor Solutions Co. Ltd
Taïwan Cell : +886 (0)965-875-974 or 7629511