[Gmsh] Need help regarding drawing of curve in gmsh for an Implicit function.

NITESH SINGH nites174103105 at iitg.ac.in
Thu Feb 7 13:07:57 CET 2019

respected sir/madam

I want to create a implicit function, for example (x=xyz) in gmsh and use it to draw a curve.

 I need to create an Implicit Function in gmsh, and use it for drawing a curve.

I have made sine curve explicitly but by defining points and joining them by using loop.

This will become difficult for implicit functions so help me out to find some way it can be

done.