[Gmsh] Defining Physical Surface

Tom Peachey tcp.free at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 09:59:56 CET 2019

Thanks for that Christophe. Yes I have seen that already, but it does not
tell me which lines are labelled 2, 3 etc. My current solution is to take
the Ingram gmsh, where the extrusion of the airfoil  has been identified,
presumably using the GUI, and replace the airfoil coordinates by my new
values. I just hope that changing the number of nodes in the airfoil curve
will not change the index. Short of reading the source code this is not
documented?

Tom