[Gmsh] Splines in OpenCascade Kernel

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at uliege.be
Wed Mar 6 19:01:26 CET 2019

Hi Giorgio,

There's indeed a tolerance for the C2 BSpline in OCC, which will pass through the points but up to "Geometry.Tolerance". I guess we could recode actual Catmull-Roms with OCC as well. Don't hesitate to send us a patch if you implement it - see the function _addBSpline() in Geo/GModelIO_OCC.cpp.

Christophe

—