[Gmsh] Skipping surface on conversion from STEP to geo_unrolled

Gavin Ridley gavin.keith.ridley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 21:53:27 CEST 2019

Hi Dr. Geuzaine,

Thanks for your response. I see the problem here now. It doesn't work after
meshing, although the geometry seems to load to the GUI. Unfortunately, I
need to split a surface into two surfaces, and it seems there's no way to
do that to the STEP file using what's available under the OpenCASCADE
kernel right now. I was hoping to be able to convert the STEP to gmsh-style
geometry, then delete a surface (and its dependent volumes) and replace it
with a new, split one. I'll just have to change the CAD then re-export, I
suppose.

Thanks again!

--
Thanks,