[Gmsh] mesh morphing

Bob Flandard bflandard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 19:33:35 CEST 2019

Hello Christophe,

Thanks for the suggestion. Having experimented with it a bit, I've
concluded that it was probably a naive question I asked, because it is very
easy to collapse a tet element into a state where it has a negative or
inverted volume. It takes an unreasonably high quality mesh to avoid this
in at least a few of the elements of any realistic mesh (not a toy model).

All the best, Bob