[Gmsh] Help with gmsh

Ana Gomes ana.gomes at strath.ac.uk
Fri Jul 26 18:43:30 CEST 2019

Sorry to bother you once again, but this problem has been persisting for a long time and if there is anything you can do to help, if you can have access to a Linux machine to reproduce my script, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have been trying to simplify the meshing definitions to debug this. At this point, I use an attractor field to, in a very simple way, have more refinement near the vehicle, and coarsening as we go away from the vehicle.

The 2D results work fine (see attractor-y.png), but it seems that the output for the volume mesh is not respecting the parameters defined for the attractor (see attractor-x.png).

What am I missing here?

Best regards,
Ana