[Gmsh] Bad gemetry

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at uliege.be
Fri Nov 22 12:52:06 CET 2019

> On 22 Nov 2019, at 08:44, normandajc at laposte.net wrote:
>
> Hi
> To complete volume 25 (see my file rotor.geo). I'm not using the right surface. I should not take the surface of the total disk, but the surface of the disk minus the surface of each blade.
> I tried with a loop on Curve Loop but I didn't succeed.

With the built-in engine you need to create surface 2 with the outline of the different "blades", then extrude this surfaces as well as the blades.

Another (simpler) solution is to use the OpenCASCADE kernel to intersect all volumes (with "BooleanFragments" or "Coherence"). Here's your geometry modified using that approach: