[Gmsh] Gmsh crashes exporting vec fields in .pvtu format

Marco Tiberga M.Tiberga at tudelft.nl
Mon Nov 25 12:03:13 CET 2019

Dear Christophe,

Unfortunately, I cannot try with the most recent git snapshot, but I can provide you with a simple test.

Attached, you find two very simple, random, scalar and vector fields.
If I open them with Gmsh and then try to File-->Export them in pvtu, Gmsh crashed.
If I do exactly the same two passages (open, then export) with Gmsh 2.14.0, the program does not crash.

Hope this is simple enough.

Kind regards,
Marco Tiberga