[Gmsh] terrain meshing with an stl file

DILASSER Guillaume Guillaume.DILASSER at cea.fr
Thu Jan 9 14:17:58 CET 2020

Hello,

The topic of mesh generation based on terrain data has been discussed several time in the Gmsh mailing list. I would suggest you to explore the mailing list archive here<http://onelab.info/pipermail/gmsh/>. A search for the “terrain” keyword for example returns these results<http://www.geuz.org/search/search-geuz.cgi?q=terrain&ul=%2Fpipermail%2Fgmsh%2F&ps=10>.

Sincerely yours,

Guillaume Dilasser