[Gmsh] The Control of OCC BSpline points on the intersection edge

Jun Fang hapfang at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 23:33:02 CET 2020

Hi Christophe,

I do appreciate the quick response. I am using GMSH a lot to make pure-hex
meshes for geometries of low to intermediate complexity.
Thanks to the Transfinite capabilities GMSH provides, I can generally
achieve the goal by dividing the geometry into appropriate 3D "boxes".
To that end, a 4-point curve loop is way more desirable than a 5-point one
(in designing 3D mesh blocks).

I've tried the `Compound Curve` tutorial example (t12.geo), but  with no
success in making a good structured mesh.
Here are my questions:
1. Is it doable?
2. If so, how can I refer the the combined curve in Transfinite Curve
function? I notice there is no new tag being created for the compound curve
group.

Thanks again for your help,
Jun

--
*Jun Fang, Ph.D. - **Argonne **National Laboratory **- **(630)252-4561*